Monday, March 5, 2012

2012 Fly Fishing Schedule

Men,

I didn't post this, just set it up on the regular website, so I thought I would do so here also to allow for another avenue to get to the info.

Of course the March Munn Lake trip is gone by, but the rest of the year to date is here:


March 03, 2012. Munn Lake, Olympia, WA. Report coming soon.

June 23, 2012. Leech Lake, White Pass Summit, WA. We will meet at Graham Safeway parking lot at 6 am to carpool if we can. Bring food and fluids for the day, we can go to dinner in Packwood afterwards if you'd like. See the current reg.s for all the info.

October Date TBD. Deschutes River (WA), Yelm, WA. I have obtained special access to this gem in an area not accessible to many and October is a great time to go fish it. We will meet at OSLC at 8 am to carpool if we can. Bring food and fluids for the day. We can go to dinner in Yelm as a group afterwards if everyone would like to. You'll need waders/boots, stimulator and nymph type flies, and of course your rod rigged to go. C&R ONLY!!!!! Barbless Hooks! See the current reg.s for all the info.

If you have any outings you'd like to offer up to others to join, send me an email and I can spread the word for you. Send me the date, meeting location, time, species to fish for, etc.

No comments: