Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

Today is Resurrection Sunday when we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; this is what Easter is all about. It's not about chasing kids and eggs around the yard or hiding a basket for them to find or giving them a present just because, it's about Christ's conquering death and hell as the absolute and eternal sacrifice for you and me for the forgiveness of our sins; the final sacrifice and atonement to God the Father for our sins so we can be right with Him and have a living relationship with Him for all eternity.

Let me make this blatantly clear - You DO NOT earn your way into Heaven by doing good things and being a good person!!! It's not performance based. That is a lie of satan. All the other gods of this world are false gods and cannot save you from the eternal torture of Hell. There is only One true God. There is no other way to be with and in relationship with Him except through Christ. Christ's gift of salvation is FREE! God's gift of Jesus is a GIFT from God to you! All you have to do is ask Jesus Christ into your heart, to give your life to Him, through faith as in Ephesians 2:2 & 9:

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

If you do not have this free gift, please accept it now. Here's a prayer to help you do so.

"God, I am a sinner. I ask you to forgive me of my sins.
I believe in my heart, and confess with my lips, that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
Come into my heart Jesus. Take my life, I surrender it to you.
From this moment on, I will live my life according to the Bible and serve you.
Thank you for taking away my sins and giving me everlasting life. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen"

I don't know if you know where you will be going after death, but I assure you death is a fact and you will not avoid it. I know where I will be going - to be with my God and Creator, my Lord and Savior, Jesus, in Heaven for eternity!

You know what? If you think this is all a hoax and you do not believe in this Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Heaven thing, then what do you have to loose by asking Christ to be your Lord and Savior? It can't hurt can it?

I can tell you, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain if you do so, but you have everything to loose if you do not. If you do not believe now, you will when you are in Hell for eternity and at that time there's nothing you can do to get out.

If you wish to contact me or Paul about your choice to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, go for it. We want to know and help you in your new journey. Our emails or phone numbers are:

Paul Remington: plremington@yahoo.com
Brad Nickel: toy4x4@comcast.net ; Cell: 253-569-9032

He is risen indeed! Hallelujah!
Happy Easter from OSLC Men's Fly Fishing Ministry

No comments: